Black Ops:Korean Conflict Black Ops:Korean Conflict

Everything that I love

Great game! From start to finish it was very fun to play, and not too easy. You can see alot of work was put into this game. I play it everyday and it never gets old. The only thing its missing is a fully automatic silent weapon. GREAT JOB!!!!!

RaidenX RaidenX

old school greatness!

It reminds me of the good old days where video games were worth playing. This is going on my favorites. I love the graphics, sound,
and game play. I know I will be playing this for a very long time.
!!!GREAT JOB!!!

Metal Slug Rampage 3 Metal Slug Rampage 3

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

There nothing much to say other then good job and please make more!

Ganja Farm Ganja Farm

Damn those evil alien bastards

Not too bad, I like everything except the difficulty. I thought the concept was really funny. Good job!

De-Animator De-Animator

I like it

not bad, I thought that it was fun. I love H.P. Lovecraft and I have not read Herbert West: Re-Animator before. Now I want to read it.
Good Job!

Shoot 2: CC Mission 1 Shoot 2: CC Mission 1

great game!

That was really fun! The game was fast pace but not too short. It gradually got more difficult and the puzzles weren't too hard to figure out.

the game. (halloween's ve the game. (halloween's ve

Great game!

I love this game. Level 2 is sweet. The game is fun to play and not too easy. Good Job!

FF 1 RPG FF 1 RPG

too easy

good idea, but the game didn't take much skill to beat it. if you could run out of mp then that would make it more difficult.

Ninja T (Ver. 1.0) Ninja T (Ver. 1.0)

good idea

The idea of the game was really smart. The game up on till the last boss was too easy, and then the last boss was really hard. It was short but was fun to play.