King of the Fighter No.1 King of the Fighter No.1

Best flash ever!

Please make more, King of fighters is amazing and so is this flash! everything was very well made!

420 420

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!420!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

My favorite time of the year.4. I watched this when I was mass high as will most people.2. Its random as fuck but I like it alot, still needed more pot.0. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY LIKE ITS TODAY! peace

AcidX responds:

4.2.0!!!
Pum mia pum!
And there's never a time when you don't need more pot ;) Happy tokin!
And cheers for the review ;)

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Larry Should Die!!!

Great flash, it was trippy and it freak me out. I love LSD and Shrooms, and all of the times Id tripped Ive never seen something so fucked up. It had the chaotic feel of Fear and Loathing but alot more violent. anyways great job!

Ryu VS MK: Sub-Zero Ryu VS MK: Sub-Zero

it wasnt too bad

The fighting wasnt too bad but it was kind of short. I love mortal kombat and I love Megadeth. It wasnt the worst sprite-flash movie Id seen. !!!WAKE UP DEAD!!!

CymruAmByth responds:

lol !!!YOU! DIE!!!!! lol, judging this animation by my musical tastes? INGENIOUS I TELLS YOU. No worries though pal, the next one should be quite longer than this one

Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

A great tribute

Not quite Krinkels but one hell of a good flash! Madness is the best series of all time. You had alot of good ideas but it ended too abruptly. Still a great flash.

Metal Gear Ultima 3 Metal Gear Ultima 3

Wheres the story

I thought that Ultima 2 was better, It was alot deeper. The graphics were better in this one but it was too short. It looked like a trailer. I am looking forward to the next one though.

Metal Gear Ultima 2 Metal Gear Ultima 2

Metal Gear Madness

One of the best metal gear solid parodies on Newgrounds! You improved alot since the first. The Graphics were good, and the story is excellent. Sound glitches were fixed as well, GREAT JOB!

The White, The Black The White, The Black

I wish real chess was like that

That flash was really well done, It changed something that is kind of not interesting. Into something that trip me the fuck out! Good Job!!!

Metal Gear Solid TPC 1 Metal Gear Solid TPC 1

too much of nothing

yeah great intro but it lead to nothing. The diaologe and voice acting were pretty good, but it had no action. The MGS series deserves better.

DjMinge responds:

Thanks for your review, your right it does deserve better

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Over rated

This is one of the best flash series I have ever seen, but this flash isn't as good as the other ones. Maybe its just me but I think it was too strange, twisted and creepy. Anyways the graphics were done well, and Aphextwin really suits this flash. Please make more.